harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Fursov" <mike.fur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 13:29:51 GMT
On 07 Nov 2006 19:08:35 +0600, Egor Pasko <egor.pasko@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Another problem: anyone who changes a document behaviour must update
> > comments too :(
>
> excuse me, what is "document behaviour"? :)

Read it as 'method/function behaviour'.  I mean if you have good comments in
file you can't submit a patch with code refactoring without update in
comments. Does it become a new requirement?

IMO we should start to collect metrics and add comments for intercomponent
interfaces only (vm/include/*).

--
Mikhail Fursov