harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Ballard" <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Japi] stacktraces running japitools on harmony
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:09:02 GMT
On 11/15/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> > What compiler is producing the jar that you're running this against?
> Eclipse ECJ 3.2
> /me wonders if later versions have fixed this problem
> > Also, is BasicSwingTestCase public in the first place?
> checking... yeah it's a 'public abstract' class.

> Anyway, cool to see it's not a JAPI bug.

It still could be: perhaps I misunderstood the spec or there's an
exemption for "abstract" that I missed. Or the code that's trying to
detect this case is broken. I haven't investigated in detail, I don't
want to say that it's definitely ecj's bug. Just that that's the area
in which we should be investigating to find out where the problem
really does lie.

View raw message