harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stuart Ballard" <stuart.a.ball...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Japi] stacktraces running japitools on harmony
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 20:09:02 GMT
On 11/15/06, Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org> wrote:

> > What compiler is producing the jar that you're running this against?
>
> Eclipse ECJ 3.2
>
> /me wonders if later versions have fixed this problem
>
> > Also, is BasicSwingTestCase public in the first place?
>
> checking... yeah it's a 'public abstract' class.

> Anyway, cool to see it's not a JAPI bug.

It still could be: perhaps I misunderstood the spec or there's an
exemption for "abstract" that I missed. Or the code that's trying to
detect this case is broken. I haven't investigated in detail, I don't
want to say that it's definitely ecj's bug. Just that that's the area
in which we should be investigating to find out where the problem
really does lie.

Stuart.

--
http://sab39.netreach.com/