harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivan Popov" <ivan.g.po...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] jvmti.h in classlib
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 10:09:33 GMT
Header file jvmti.h (as well as deprecated jvmpi.h) from classlib does
not support C++ sources, only plain C ones. This is why JDWP agent
code, wtitten in C++, cannot use jvmti.h from classlib.

DRLVM copies of jni.h and jvmti.h correctly support both C and C++
sources, so we could use them and get rid of classlib ones.

Thanks.
Ivan