harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Boris Kuznetsov" <boris.v.kuznet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][sound] Volunteer to implement missing & bad APIs in javax.sound.sampled
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2006 07:07:45 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I'm working on javax.sound.sampled API now.
I have completed the following classes:
AudioFileFormat, AudioFormat, AudioInputStream, BooleanControl,
CompoundControl, Control, DataLine, EnumControl.
I'll file a JIRA with patch shortly.

Sorry that I didn't notice about this work earlier.
Let's do it together.

Thanks,
Boris

--