harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivaschenko, Aleksei V" <aleksei.v.ivasche...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [general] Added some bugs statistics to wiki
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 11:37:37 GMT
You can find number of commits chart on the front page of Melody,
you can also find number of fixes for last week in the end of page I've
added to wiki. If that is not you are looking for, please clarify what
kind of statistics you really want to see.

In nearest future I plan to add statistics on open bugs with different
priority and severity.

Thanks,
Aleksei.