harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] Linux problem?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 05:47:41 GMT
I still can't run DRLVM after building it. This time I can debug it in
gdb, found the problem is in DrlEMImpl.cpp:381:

 std::string propName = std::string("em.")+jitName+".jitPath"

Its execution always causes SIGSEGV in
 __gnu_cxx::__pool<true>::_M_reclaim_block() from libstdc++.so.6

I can read the string is em.JET_CLINIT.jitPath after the + operation.

Anybody has a clue? Or it's a gnu tool chain incompability issue with
Fedora Core 4.0?

Thanks,
xiaofeng