harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Xiao-Feng Li" <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] vote on class unloading design (was Class unloading support - tested one approach)
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 23:55:56 GMT
Yes, I think the discussion on class unloading is one the successful
examples of open community in coming up with a good design and making
design decision. Although the final  design can be one person's
proposal, but it's based on or enlightened by all the participants'
opinions. Eitenne's proposal is a big stride over the original one.

Cheers,
xiaofeng