harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRL VM] classlib tests regressions - could we stop commits to DRL VM workspace
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 06:18:13 GMT
Isn't waiting less costing? If we roll the changes back we can at least continue
further commits. Of course if the reason is clear we should fix it.
The problem is
that we first broke one test, then one more and then hundreds more. That
means that at least several of commits were broken

Thanks,
Mikhail