harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRL VM] classlib tests regressions - could we stop commits to DRL VM workspace
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 06:14:27 GMT
I've tested on 480912 on Linux

There are three failure:
org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.ChannelsTest
test_newReader_LReadableByteChannel_LString Error The address is not available

java.net.BindException: The address is not available at
java.io.IOException.<init>(IOException.java:46) at
java.net.SocketException.<init>(SocketException.java) at
java.net.BindException.<init>(BindException.java) at
org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.socketBindImpl(OSNetworkSystem.java)
at org.apache.harmony.luni.platform.OSNetworkSystem.bind(OSNetworkSystem.java)
at org.apache.harmony.luni.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:159)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:383) at
org.apache.harmony.nio.internal.ServerSocketChannelImpl$ServerSocketAdapter.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java)
at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:340) at
org.apache.harmony.nio.internal.ServerSocketChannelImpl$ServerSocketAdapter.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java)
at org.apache.harmony.nio.tests.java.nio.channels.ChannelsTest.test_newReader_LReadableByteChannel_LString(ChannelsTest.java:659)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method) 0.020

javax.swing.JCheckBoxMenuItemTest (timeout)

and

org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang (I saw it yesterday also)

testEnvUnmodifiable Failure Should throw NullPointerExcepiton.

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should throw
NullPointerExcepiton. at
org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.lang.SystemTest.testEnvUnmodifiable(SystemTest.java:309)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)

Thanks,
Mikhail