harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Getting more real JAPI results
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 06:05:28 GMT
Shoud we change that in org.apache.harmony namespace? These don't
affect JAPI reports.

org/apache/harmony/auth/internal/kerberos/v5/EncryptedData.java:

        IvParameterSpec initCipherState;
        switch (etype) {
            case DES_CBC_CRC:
                offset = 12;// confounder(8)+CRC-32 checksum(4)
                // copy of original key
                initCipherState = new IvParameterSpec(key.getEncoded());
                break;
            case DES_CBC_MD4:
            case DES_CBC_MD5:
                offset = 24;// confounder(8)+ MD4/5 checksum(16)
                // all-zero
                initCipherState = new IvParameterSpec(new byte[] { 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, });
                break;
            default:
                throw new RuntimeException();//FIXME not implemented yet

Thanks,
Mikhail