harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mikhail Loenko" <mloe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][sql] SerialJavaObject constructor throws SerialException when the object is unserializable?
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:13:29 GMT
I guess that Sun has implemented some behavior and some exception
could be thrown by that implementation. Then they wrapped that exception
by SerialException and documented in the spec ;)

You might want to implement it without exception throwing and if we find an
inconsistency later -- fix it

Thanks,
Mikhail