harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][tests] Refactoring breakage
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:34:15 GMT
As far as I remember there were two Swing-related files in support:
BasicSwingTestCase and SwingTestCase. Both are referenced from the
accessibility module.

This refactoring was performed as the result of the discussion [1] on
the dev-list to keep support classes along with tests. But both I and
Nathan have missed these two classes are used in accessibility module.

Regards,
Alexey.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-harmony-dev/200610.mb