harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib] build broken on windows because msvcr71.dll is forbidden
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:16:19 GMT

Most
>> Windows systems will have this DLL there. For example using this
>> command:
>>
>> copy %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\msvcr71.dll
>>

>> By the way, the link doesn't work for me in any of the browsers I
have.

>Yes, you're right - no longer for me neither.  I suspect site owner is
>doing all they can to ensure google adwords presentation :)
>
>This works for me :
>
>http://www.dlldump.com/cgi-
>bin/testwrap/downloadcounts.cgi?rt=count&path=dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll

Actually as you can see, the link to the file will be
http://www.dlldump.com/dllfiles/M/MSVCR71.dll. With this script they
just count how many times a file was downloaded. Also this script will
pass the correct referrer, the lack of which prevents direct link from
working.

I believe there are other sites where we can pick this DLL, if required.

Regards,
Alexey.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov