harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [testing] Swing tests clean up
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:42:54 GMT
Nathan,

Tests may be not ideal, but they are as they are. I saw that there were
empty lines between methods, fields, classes. Some of them were
intentionally removed too though, in particular in field declarations
and in anonymous classes, or some nested classes.

There is context preparation in some tests as well as context
modification, which were separated with blank lines from assertions. (I
guess some tests may be split into separate methods but some are not
unfortunately.) And automatic formatting is not much better in some
cases (whereas much of the code was manually formatted).

Please, don't remove blank lines in test methods too. And thanks for
doing this work of removing huge number of compiler warnings.

Regards,
Alexey.

--
Alexey A. Ivanov