harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] Style sheets on site
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:29:34 GMT
I have no problems with browsing the web site on my local file system,
with the exception of the fact that some links point to the site on
Apache rather than to local files.

As far as I know, relative paths work fine both for web and local
copies. We may consider changing the links on the web site pages to
relative ones too.

Regards,
--
Alexey A. Ivanov