harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r478620 [2/2] - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/swing: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF src/main/java/common/javax/swing/JTable.java
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 07:14:44 GMT
Nathan,

This class *is* part of the public API and is *documented* in javadoc.
If it weren't, JAPItools would've detected the incompatibility.

The reason why you didn't find it in javadoc might be that
JTable.AccessibleJTable is not listed in All Classes view. That's
because AccessibleJTable is non-static nested class. Such classes are
listed in documentation for containing class only.

Look at the javadoc for JTable:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/swing/JTable.html
You'll find AccessibleJTable in Nested Class Summary section:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/javax/swing/JTable.AccessibleJTa
ble.html

The major part of the accessibility features of Swing was just stubbed.

Regards,
--
Alexey A. Ivanov

NotImplementedException