harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [classlib][test] isHarmony method in the swing tests
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 12:32:28 GMT
Yeah, I remember about TestNG. Yet I think it won't solve all the cases
where isHarmony used.

For example, look at the tests in
The isHarmony() method is used in if-else context there which
demonstrates the difference between Harmony and RI. And mostly it is
if-else context that isHarmony() is used.

Regards,
--
Alexey A. Ivanov