harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] site.css
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 09:16:36 GMT

I hope there won't be commits where every line is changed in the future.
We'll keep spaces and won't use tabs any more.

There's one thing I'd like to change: set default font to be sans-serif
(like Verdana, Arial in Win) since this kind of fonts is easier to read
on screen rather than serif fonts which are better for printed sheets.
What do you think?

Regards,
Alexey.