harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fedotov, Alexei A" <alexei.a.fedo...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [drlvm][testing] failing on test compilation
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 01:28:57 GMT
Hello Gregory,

I added a path to BEA's jvmti.h to INCLUDE variable. This happened when
Dima Irlyanov tried to launch CruiseControl from buildtest
infrastructure. My humble guess is the following: when you are running
CruiseControl, test build can start even if VM build fails (and no
jvmti.h present in DRLVM build directory).

View raw message