harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r472115 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/swing/src/main/java/common/javax/swing/text/GapContent.java
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:12:19 GMT
Stepan, all,

I've created a JIRA to document the incompatibility of
GapContent.replace().
There are several test cases added, and some of them are indirectly
related to replace(). There's also patch which fixes incompatibilities
of insertString() and remove().

By the way, HARMONY-1753 describes related problem which I suggest to
resolve as non-bug difference.

Regards,
--
Alexey A. Ivanov