harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] site.css
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:56:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've updated formatting of definition lists <DL> on site: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2173

The new formatting looks more natural to me; the screenshots can be found in the JIRA issue.

When editing site.css I faced that there are many different styles of indentation used:
    * Some statements are indented using tabs,
    * Some -- using spaces,
    * And a mixture of tabs and space, in the worse case.

There are also inconsistencies in formatting of rules, and trailing white-space.

Let's agree on using either tabs or spaces for indentation of CSS statements. If they are
different, it causes inconveniences when creating patches because some lines look changed
while nothing was modified there.

I have no strong opinion on which one to use here. But let it be one: either tabs or spaces.

What do you think about it?

Thank you in advance,
--
Alexey A. Ivanov
Intel Enterprise Solutions Software Division