harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: svn commit: r472115 - /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/swing/src/main/java/common/javax/swing/text/GapContent.java
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 09:37:33 GMT
Stepan,

I must be missing something obvious...
What kind of regression test do you expect?

What was done is the signature of the GapContent.replace had been
changed so that it didn't contain 'throws BadLocationException' clause.

What is a regression test to demonstrate? That BadLocationException is
not thrown any more?
Or do you insist on setting gapStart to -2 after call replace(-2, 2,
null, 0), so that any subsequent operation on GapContent generates
ArrayIndexOutOfBounds?

Regards,
Alexey.

P.S. The discussion thread: