harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivanov, Alexey A" <alexey.a.iva...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [testing][support] Where to place xxxTestCase support classes
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 09:28:40 GMT
Thank you, Nathan, for your reply.

I believe these classes can be put to a support package in the module
rather than java.* and javax.* correspondingly. I need to try it. At the
moment they are along with the tests.

But we can't help use javax.swing.* for swing tests since most of them
are designed to be run on bootclasspath. See also the related message:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.harmony.devel/16591/focus=16591

Regards,
Alexey.

--