harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Fedotov, Alexei A" <alexei.a.fedo...@intel.com>
Subject Please set a "Patch available" flag for H-1669 Was: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:11:49 GMT
Elena,

Could you please set "Patch available" flag for the following issue to
attract committer's attention to this issue?
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-1669 Classlib test
tests/api/java/io/PipedInputStreamTest hangs on Windows 2003

(After the last JIRA configuration changes a submitter can edit her
issues).

With best regards,
Alexei Fedotov,
Intel Java & XML Engineering