harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Kishenko" <dkishe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][net] issue H-1879 HttpURLConnectionTest
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:51:43 GMT
Additional log information showed that HttpURLConnection tried to
connect when proxy had already closed. I changed proxy timeout to
10secs and test worked very well. Another way to fix problem is to
exclude waiting while server/proxy started. It's nececcary to delete
from testUsingProxy and testUsingProxySelector next code
            synchronized(bound) {
                bound.wait(5000);
            }
I checked this fix on linux and winXP, test is ok. I prefer the second
way because of test execution time will be decreased.

Because of on WinXP this test is ok, may be it's sensitive to
implementation of thread synchronization on different platforms or may
be it's vm issue.

Thoughs?