harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Kishenko" <dkishe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [testing][support] Where to place xxxTestCase support classes
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 10:13:51 GMT
Alexey thanks for question, because I'm intereseted in this too

As I understand from your discession, for example suport class
modules\awt\src\test\api\java\common\java\awt\geom\ShapeTestCase.java
should be moved to
modules\awt\src\test\support\java\org\apache\harmony\awt\geom\tests\support\ShapeTestCase.java

Am I right?

--
Denis M. Kishenko
Intel Middleware Products Division