harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Afremov" <pavel.n.afre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 10:05:52 GMT
Hi Rana.

I extend guard region as work around. It's only one way, which "fix" SOE on
my SuSE Linux, without potential regression of your fix. On my Linux machine
violation access signals happen one page before protected page on the stack.
It's it.

I ran all tests, and everything was OK. But strange misprint was fount in
the new test.

So I attach new fixed patch.

Pavel Afremov.