harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [build-test] Should we setup a separate mail list for "alerts"?
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:50:47 GMT
Some time ago when we discuss issue fixing policy some people vote to fix
failed tests/implementation ASAP instead of reverting changes back. But
nobody define the exact time for 'ASAP' :) If the issue requires 1 week for
investigation should we wait for fix? I think no.

And here we have 2 options: if the test is new - it should be excluded, if
the test is old - update should be reverted.
 thanks, Vladimir