harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [regression][drlvm][classlib tests] winxp: classlib tests failed on the DRLVM in the perTest mode
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 03:07:17 GMT
Today I have only 2 failures (again: test name + stack trace for classlib
tests on DRLVM for debug build on WinXP):
     Test:  testSerialization Class:
org.apache.harmony.tests.java.util.regex.PatternTest
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Failed to load serialization resource
file:
serialization\org\apache\harmony\tests\java\util\regex\PatternTest.golden.ser
 at
org.apache.harmony.testframework.serialization.SerializationTest.getObject(
SerializationTest.java:520)   at
org.apache.harmony.testframework.serialization.SerializationTest.verifyGolden
(SerializationTest.java:381)   at
org.apache.harmony.tests.java.util.regex.PatternTest.testSerialization(
PatternTest.java:708)   at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native
Method)   Test:  test_mkdir Class:  tests.api.java.io.FileTest
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: mkdir 248 failed   at
tests.api.java.io.FileTest.test_mkdir(FileTest.java:1811)   at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)

Thanks, Vladimir