harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] [testing] Excluding commit tests until the problem is fixed
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:40:47 GMT
Seems, we says about different things :)

First of all, we have no TestNG (or other harness) yet but we need now
different exclude lists for different platforms.

Also, in my vision these exclude-lists are like a buffer before we mark test
by correct tags.
When the test fails on some platform we update the corresponding x-list and
investigate this failure.
As the result of investigation we mark the test or fix it.

 Thanks, Vladimir