harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] cruise control on the WinXP and SUSE linux
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 14:32:32 GMT
Sorry, I can't use the harmony-commits@incubator.apache.org mail address.

Sorry again, to test it I use the nomail@hursley.ibm.com as for IBM
notifications without ask for permission :(

Could somebody register some fake mail address in the harmony-commits to use
it for my CC notifications or I should use other alias or may be other
options exist?

 Thanks, Vladimir

By the way, now my CC reports for both systems:
  Unit Test Error Details: (1)    Test:  test_Sign Class:
org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError   at
org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest.test_Sign(
DigitalSignatureTest.java:135)   at
java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)