harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [general][testing] cruise control on the WinXP and SUSE linux
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2006 09:01:48 GMT
Hello everyone,
I started cruise control (stored in the "buildtest" module with patch from
issue 995) on the Windows XP and SUSE Linux boxes.
Both machines are identical (1 CPU - P4*3GHz, 1GB RAM, 120Gb HDD).

On each platform cruise control runs (as separate projects in СС terms, all
settings have default values):
 - build of classlib module (target: 'rebuild');
 - classlib tests on J9 VM (target 'test' in the classlib module);
 - build of drlvm module (target: 'build');
 - vm tests (kernel+smoke+cunit, target: 'test' in the drlvm module);
 - classlib tests on DRL VM (target: 'test' in the classlib module with -
Dtest.jre.home=drlvm);

Is it OK to send my cruise control notifications to the harmony-commits list
in order to notify about regressions?

I suspect the notifications are not ideal but I will work on their
improvement upon precedents (false alarms) and your feedback

 Thanks, Vladimir