harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject [drlvm][build] everyday SVN conflict on the version_svn_tag.h file
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 15:10:08 GMT
Hello everyone,

When I do my morning SVN update of drlvm module I see the permanent conflict
on the version_svn_tag.h file because this file is updated by build.

Actually, it is not a big problem while it not breaks vm build. But it will
be more convenient if these conflicts go out.

Could we generate this file as part of the build process (it has only 4
strings)? May be some other solutions exists?

I'm not too familiar with VM build so I'll be glad if somebody takes care
about it :)

 Thanks, Vladimir