harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Ivanov" <ivavladi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRLVM] General stability
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2006 08:31:16 GMT
On 11/7/06, Alexey Varlamov <alexey.v.varlamov@gmail.com> wrote:

> But do we have needed scripts/tools readily available to run and
> analyze such stability testing? I'm also pretty sure existing c-unit
> and smoke tests would help to reveal certain problems if run
> repeatedly - just need to add this stuff to CC and run it nightly.
> Anybody volunteer?
> And yet there are a lot of excluded tests in smoke suite...

Actually, we have one. The task 'ant test' from the drlvm module is running
under CC on linux and windows boxes. Every one can easily reproduce it
(checkout 'buildtest' module and run it, updated version is available in the
issue 995).

The problem is: CC will be useful only to track the regression. While we
have some failed tests it should be fixed asap. At present time some issues
that prevent successful CC runs wait for integration more than 1 month :(

 thanks, Vladimir