harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Stepan Mishura" <stepan.mish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general][testing] cruise control on the WinXP and SUSE linux
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:37:56 GMT
On 11/15/06, Vladimir Ivanov wrote:

> Sorry, I can't use the harmony-commits@incubator.apache.org mail address.
>
> Sorry again, to test it I use the nomail@hursley.ibm.com as for IBM
> notifications without ask for permission :(
>

> Could somebody register some fake mail address in the harmony-commits to
> use
> it for my CC notifications or I should use other alias or may be other
> options exist?
>

> Thanks, Vladimir
>
> By the way, now my CC reports for both systems:
> Unit Test Error Details: (1)    Test:  test_Sign Class:
> org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError   at
> org.apache.harmony.xnet.tests.provider.jsse.DigitalSignatureTest.test_Sign
> (
> DigitalSignatureTest.java:135)   at
> java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(Native Method)

Hm, ... strange. The test passes for me on Linux and Windows.

This is regression test for JSSE provider and it goes with a fix for the
provider. So it can fail if CC doesn't perform classlib rebuild. And I
believe it does.

Is the failure stable for you? Can you reproduce it?

Thanks,
Stepan.

--
Stepan Mishura