harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "tatyana doubtsova" <tatyanadoubts...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][classlib unit tests] iterative runs
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:48:08 GMT
I created lists of intermittent unit tests failures on Win XP in perTest
mode:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2282 - swing module
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2284 - security module

Could anybody take a look at it?

I did not observe intermittent failures in other modules on Win XP so far.
I'm going to continue iterative classlib tests runs.

Thanks,
Tanya