harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EclipseCon 2007
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:26:43 GMT
I've had a couple of people comment that they'd be interested in a
Harmony+Eclipse presentation at EclipseCon next year (March). It would
also be a good spot to remind people that Harmony is still going
strong and isn't affected by OpenJDK.

http://alblue.blogspot.com/2006/11/eclipse-neither-of-my-tutorial.html

Although I'm going, I'm just a sidelines lurker here and don't think I
can present a talk on Harmony (not the least of which is that I don't
have a Windows laptop to run a demo on; unless it gets ported to Mac
by then :-) Given that the deadline for submitting long talks is
December 1st, if anyone wants to do it then shout out and/or put a
submission in to

http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org

Alex.