harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Blewitt" <alex.blew...@gmail.com>
Subject EclipseCon 2007
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:04:14 GMT
Is anyone going to be presenting a talk on Harmony at EclipseCon 2007
next year (March)? The 'deadline' for submissions for long talks (1hr)
is 1st December.

"A Long talk is one hour (or slightly less) presentation that goes
into detail on a topic. A good talk requires preparation and a good
pace; the EclipseCon audience is typically intelligent and well
prepared and thus any introductory material should be very brief (less
than five minutes). There will be four or more long talks happening
simultaneously (in separate rooms, of course)."

I couldn't see any submissions by others
(http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org/php/search-specific.php?query_format=specific&order=relevance+desc&bug_status=__open__&product=&track_id=0&content=harmony)
on the subject. Short talks are only 5 minutes long, and won't be that
good for advertising Harmony :-)

I'll be at EclipseCon, and I'd be happy to present a short talk on
Harmony, but I think that it would be better for someone more core to
present a long talk, like Tim did for EclipseCon 2006.
(http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Sub.do?id=531)

Any takers?

Alex.