harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Ignatenko" <aleksey.ignate...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm] Class unloading support
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 06:30:20 GMT
Rana,
>Aleksey, how would one test this?
FIrst of all acceptance tests should PASS. This is required because jitted
code allocation mechanism was changed.  The second: I will try to provide
one simple test on class unloading today. We can use class unloading
implementation in Harmony-2000 to pass it.

>The second part is class unloading design implementation (the best
> >class unloading approach is discussed now).
>I did not understand, sorry:-) Which best approach?
It was evening already yersteady, so I probably did not expressed my
thoughts correctly,  :) I ment that there at least 3 proposal in Harmony dev
list on class unloading, and "the best approach" is the one accepted by
Harmony as best according to different criteria like performance, etc.

Aleksey.