harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc][drlvm] trunk has old doc files
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:26:25 GMT
>If there are duplicates, yes.  I thought we were using the externals to
>get to stuff to *avoid* duplication.

Yes, though I am not 100% sure we never broke that rule. Will
investigate.
Anyway, what I wanted to say is - if you suggest that we remove the docs
from the trunk because they're on the site, we can probably do the same
for classlib. If you notice, my second alternative was to adopt the
classlib practice of using externals. Just which one is preferred?

>I'd like to hear what others think too...
Ok, I'm taking a break with this ;)

Cheers,
Nadya