harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc][drlvm] trunk has old doc files
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:12:16 GMT
Hi all,

The directory drlvm/trunk/vm/doc has the old documents Getting Started
and Developer's guide. These have not been updated for a while and use
the old style sheet. Fresher versions are available on the website.

I suggest that we fix the inconsistency by:

- removing the docs from the directory: can have links to the website in
README instead

or

- copying the latest doc versions from site to svn vm/doc directory and
using svn externals to hook up to site (as is done for some classlib
docs)

What do you say?

Cheers, Nadya