harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 06:51:27 GMT
>So, do we want to actually commit the generated content into the
website
>tree?  I am kinda resistant to do so for reasons I can't defend very
well.

Well, the whole docset for drlvm only is ~5MB, with *many* pages empty
now. We can dream of times when all of them are in an ideal shape, but I
don't think it's realistic at this stage. If not, why have them?

Suggested compromise:
Have only the top-level interfaces documentation for DRLVM + classlib on
site with ability to generate all the rest locally.
For classlib, that could be kernels and vmi, for drlvm that could be
intercomponent - mostly located in the vm/include folder (see accurate
listing at
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/DRLVM_Documentation_Interfaces_Classifica
tion

For a clearer view, I'd post the drlvm docs on my home. If we agree
these can go on site, would be great. Having a starting page for
interfaces code on the site would be marvelous too.

Cheers,
Nadya

Today
>> it