harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 08:00:07 GMT
>So, the answer is "No" because it is not committed. Thanks, I know the
>JIRA. Aren't we ready to commit these?
Well,
Largely, yes, though the config file does not allow for class hierarchy,
file lists and graphics. I hope Alexei can adjust the scripts to check
for the graphviz dot tool required for class diagrams.
Anyway, the scripts will be in the svn soon; I was also planning to
generate the whole bundle and deposit on my home - just as Paulex did
yesterday.

Cheers,
Nadya

Alexei
>> F.
>> >
>> >yes, I am looking in it too

>> enables
>> >
>> >I prefer *full docs* for all source files so I could travel through
>> >the docs where I want. So, drlvm_intf_doc..

>> drlvm
>> >
>> >Nadya, you have more expertise in this field :)
>> >
>> >BTW, do we have vm.cfg committed as well as all other stuff
necessary
>> >to generate Doxygen docs?

Doxygen.
>> It