harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [build] Building on Eclipse - FYI
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:43:01 GMT
Renewing an old thread concerning doc issue [H2009].
I've looked closer at the patch, merged with a newer version of the site
and added some review feedback.
Two key ideas:
- drlvm section empty; we still badly need someone  to share the
experience of working drlvm+eclipse; at least setting up the
environment.
- classlib sections are generally fine, but can be improved further.
Several suggestions added to the JIRA. Discussions and patches most
welcome.

[H2009] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2009

Cheers,
Nadya