harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] confusing names of getting starteds
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 15:14:44 GMT

[Nadya] yeah, and I like "quick help for" heading more than "getting
started for", just because the heading sounds more attractive - now I'll
get some real help - and quickly :) it's an action rather than process,
as with "getting started".

>I think that "Getting Started For ..." is much more common, welcoming
>and grammatical than "Quick Help...".  I'm interested in what others
think.

>If we have to change, have you considered renaming the file itself?

[Nadya] no problem. I just think the heading and file name should be
aligned. If we decide to rename quickhelps to getting_starteds, how do
we call the current getting started? (does it make any sense?)

|----------------------------+----------------------------------+------
>> -
>>>
>>> | quickhelp_users.html       | Getting Started For Users        |
Quick

>> -
>>>
>>> | quickhelp_contributors.html+ Getting Started For Contributors |
Quick