harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] confusing names of getting starteds
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:24:35 GMT
(resending to have the table restored; it looked so good locally and so
badly when cut to 80 symbols a line)

File quickhelp_users.html, title "Getting Started For Users"; suggested
rename "Quick Help for Users"
File quickhelp_contributors.html, title "Getting Started For
Contributors"; suggested rename "Quick Help for Contributors"
File subcomponent/drlvm/getting_started.html, title "Getting Started
with DRL"; suggested rename " Getting Started with DRLVM"

Cheers,
Nadya