harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject [doc] confusing names of getting starteds
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:19:59 GMT
Folks,

There've been several updates to our getting started info, and I've had
some difficulty to guess which one we're talking about. I suggest that
we rename some of those docs to distinguish them from reach other.

| file location/name         | title on website                 |
suggested rename            |

|----------------------------+----------------------------------+-------
----------------------|

| quickhelp_users.html       | Getting Started For Users        | Quick
Help for Users        |

|----------------------------+----------------------------------+-------
----------------------|

| quickhelp_contributors.html+ Getting Started For Contributors | Quick
Help for Contributors |

| /subcomponents/drlvm/      + Getting Started with DRL         +
Getting Started with DRLVM  |

| getting_started.html

Are you ok with these changes?

Cheers,