harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Re: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:48:55 GMT
Thanks for valuable feedback! We've got so many things to do.

I've used the key JIRA for Doxygen docs that we have now:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-2024 submitted by Alexei F.
There, we actually have two different doc sets:
Drlvm_intf_doc is for the whole bundle, and vm_doc.scripts.zip enables
you to build component-wise documentation. Which one do we want?

I've been thinking of how to best add Doxygen docs to the website,
suggest the following:

standard/site/xdocs/subcomponents/classlib/doxygen/index.html - for
classlib bundle(s).
standard/site/xdocs/subcomponents/drlvm/doxygen/index.html - for drlvm
bundle(s).
standard/site/xdocs/stylesheets/* - for the config files and scripts to
build Doxygen documentation.
Any objections?

Cheers,
Nadya

Doxygen.
>> > 2. Salikh said that he personally found browsing source files much
more
>useful.
>> > 3. All my cases are about situations when one programmer used
>> > interfaces developed by another programmer.
>> >
>> > Could you please share your experience with wonderful
Doxygen/javadooc
>browsing?
>> >

>> > --
>> > Thank you,