harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] Documentation in classlib and on the web site is duplicated
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 09:50:52 GMT
Hi,
Historically classlib docs were posted to enhanced/classlib/trunk/doc.
Then we took the docs out of trunk and added to the website, just
because otherwise you had to link from the site to svn, which was not
good for html docs with graphics. Further work is done on the website.
I am not saying it's a good practice. *Perhaps, we can have some rule of
thumb to only add doc updates to the website?*

We've been talking about deploying website with the snapshots, so soon,
I hope, we shall have the docs in one place (the site) deployed with the
bundles.

Bob,
It's a pity there's misunderstanding on the ASN1Framework guide. I have
missed the updates, so if you can in some way share the work you've
done, we can try and merge your changes with the version of the doc on
the website.
A patch would be ideal.

Anton,
I'll find the link to the keytool guide - I remember we used to have it.

cheers,
Nadya