harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Morozova, Nadezhda" <nadezhda.moroz...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [doc] What should be improved in DRLVM Doxygen documentation?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 14:55:34 GMT

That's a great start. Yes, if we have such a table as the front page for
Doxygen interfaces, it would be great. If you wish, I can prepare the
patch with the nice-looking version of it all.

Questions:
- When building Doxygen, can we have a target for inter-component
interfaces and for each component?
- if yes, should the files inside the include/ subfolder be built with
the component they belong to?
- For VM core and jit: any ideas on how to group files further? The
current list of files belonging to vm core interfaces is *so* long...
- Should we prepare docs for gcv4?

Thank you,
Nadya Morozova